Church at Briargate Women strive to center on God and His Word. We aim to reach and disciple the women of Colorado Springs and endeavor to function as an in-reach as well as an out-reach ministry to the community.
As C@B Women , we are:
- DISCIPLESHIP DRIVEN; equipping our church women to enrich the lives of other women through Christ; to become women of deep prayer, who study the Bible and base their lives on the Word of God while helping them discover their God-given gifts for ministry.
- MISSION MINDED; bringing other women (and essentially their families, friends, and neighbors etc…) to accept Christ as Lord and Savior; to determine specific needs in our community and extend our reaching hands in service.
- CONNECTION CONCENTRATED; presenting special event opportunities throughout the year; i.e., day retreats, hikes, camp outings and special meals together to serve, develop and create lifelong friendships.
Church at Briargate Women are praying and developing ministries by following the example of Paul’s ministry outlined in 1 Corinthians 9:22-23, "To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel." As we pray for creative and diverse ways to reach our community for Christ, our goal is threefold:
- Find common ground.
- Make others feel accepted by being sensitive to other needs and concerns
- Look for opportunities to tell them about Christ.
We would like to personally invite each woman within our church to partner along side of us as we strive this year for Each One to Reach One; be it discipling on a mission opportunity or simply through social connection.